MakeRoom Homeschool Programmes
MakeRoom offers daytime project based classes specifically aimed at small homeschool groups. Each project runs over 2 or 3 weeks (depending on the project).
- Only 6 Students per instructor
- Sessions run 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Thursdays
- Open to kids aged 9-14
- Parents and Guardians welcome
The homeschool programme is run from our home base in Miramar. 118 Miramar North Road.
On the day:
- Students should bring their own food and water bottle
- Students should wear closed toed shoes for safety in the workshop
- Students with long hair should have it tied back for safety
Term One 2023
We are offering two projects this term, click on the links below to learn more...
Ancient Runes Puzzle Box
3 Weeks $125 (covers all 3 weeks)
Wk 1: Thursday 23rd March - 12.30pm-2.30pm
Wk 2: Thursday 30th March - 12.30pm-2.30pm
Wk 3: Thursday 6th April - 12.30pm-2.30pm
2 Weeks $90 (covers both weeks)
Wk 1: Thursday 9th March (12.30pm - 2.30pm)
Wk 2: Thursday 16th March (12.30pm - 2.30pm)
Where Do I Book?
We use "EnrolMy" to manage our bookings. Secure your spot using the links at the bottom of the page.
Do You Have A Gift Card?
If you have a gift card and would like to redeem it for an upcoming programme please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your gift card number and the details of the programme you want to book for.